mortally contracted with introvert virus!

August 28, 2011

hello! i think it's been a long time i didn't write here. Uhm.. yeah.. a few days ago i took a personality test, and the result that im 89% introverted. Well, that test is quietly right. Im an introvert and i love it.

n

And here is some quotes I’ve got from the brainy quote about introverted person:

For an introvert his environment is himself and can never be subject to startling or unforeseen change.
Quentin Crisp
I'm an introvert at heart... And show business - even though I've loved it so much - has always been hard for me.
Roy Rogers
I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
Audrey Hepburn
What I loved about 'Summer' was that they were these four bright kids with a wonderful future. In a way, she was the one with the brains, and then you have the beauty queen and the jock and the introvert.
Kevin Williamson
You use words like 'introvert' and 'extrovert,' various traits of a personality. A lot of that stuff, we used in drama school, and that was kind of interesting, to realize my teachers sort of ripped off a lot of Jung. And how much of it is part of our society now, these phrases, introvert and extrovert, where it actually came from.
Michael Fassbender

 

int2

int1

int4int3

int5

I like to talk with my computer, have fun with my camera, online all the time. Writing, listening and have a mess in my room, alone. It’s comfortable. I’ll never gonna change. Im happy of being like this. I love to be myself although you hate it, than pretending to be someone else and you love it. so sorry for my bad behaviour.  :wink: Bye.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENT