Listen, I am talking to you : Who are we? Where did we come from? what we live for?

October 18, 2013

Hello, you who you are? :)

Nowadays people are always talks about love. I don’t really like to talk about that anyway. But, this evening I had a stupid conversation with some immature guys, they judge about love, and define it with their mind without any help from others mind.

Well, first of all. I want to say to you, clearly. Just pay more attention with my next sentences. In this case, I am not a best one, or I am not always right. My opinion isn’t the best between another. But, I am not the only one here, who has a wrong direction, wrong vision, wrong point of view, wrong way of life, wrong way to think just because I did them different with yours. So, in this case, I am not always right nor wrong, and you either. We have to understand in a very clear consciousness that we are just a human being, we’re all have flaws. We are not a perfect creature. So don’t you ever to think, that you are always right, and people who don’t do everything same with you, is the wrong one.

In my case, I mean in my opinion, people now live are just for a commitment or we can say it with some rules they made by their selves. People are so selfish. They want to being loved, without loving back. They want others to sacrifice for them, without doing the same back. Sshhhh!!!… don’t be so hypocrite by saying “I am not a type of that people!” or “ That’s not true in my case! “ or some others protection to keep your image as sweet as an angel. We are all a sinner!!. We are all like doing stupid thing. But, sometimes, we can hold ourselves  from the things that we like, because we know that’s wrong. We should understand and realize that there’s a monster inside us, sometimes he want to wake up and control us, and sometimes he won and we’re happy.

Ok, I want to talk about love specifically. Love is never exist, it’s an abnormal thing, or we can say… it’s just an undescribed thing, people’s mind created it.  If people do not think, then love will not exist. Because humans will continue to always be thinking, then that's where the love will always be there. So… what should I say to describe this (I don’t know how to called it)???

People always talks about freedom. Freedom of life, freedom of speech, freedom to choose and freedom to not to be free. Well, maybe we should know why Kofi Annan said  this sentence ” To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there." Have you done????

Well, at the end… I just want to remind you to not judge other. I have my way, and you have yours. I have my thought, and you have yours. I have my life, and you have yours. We are all want to life peacely, happily and some others good “ly”. I will not disturbing your life, if you do not disturb my life. I will respect you, if you also respect me. We will live in a place called “world”, with some commitments we made by ourselves, for our own good. I don’t  have to love you, and you also do not need my love to stay happy in this world.


"These days, people from different countries and cultures increasingly mix and blend. Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists may live in the same apartment. In that case, it is more important to receive each other trust rather than asking why each people do not believe the same thing " –Socrates- 

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENT